I honestly own three leggings patterns, but I love this pattern because of ALL of the options! This pattern can be made in traditional or relaxed fit, short, knee, capri or full lengths. If you're anything like me you're sewing up a pair of leggings while your daughter is sleeping and thinking okay how many inches should I cut off to make them capri length and hope you do it right.
It's hard to see because of the fabric we chose, but here is the adorable bow accent. The bows add such a cute accent and are a quick addition if you're wanting a quick sew.
Here's a list of the things that I like about this pattern
- variety of lengths-minie shorts, knee length, capri length, and pant length
- choice of fits-leggings or relaxed fit
- the pattern pieces are color coded and coded with different types of lines so it can be easily printed in color or black and white
- there are simple directions showing you how to print the pattern in layers so you can only print the size or sizes you want
- there is a detiled measurement chart so you can easily choose an accurate size.
Okay, so now that you're ready to buy the pattern go to Bella Sunshine Design to make your purchase. Don't forget to use coupon code LAUNCHPARTY when purchasing.
One more picture because brother wanted to model along side sissy!